Industrial Chic Bedroom: A Modern Take on Rustic Charm
Industrial chic is a design aesthetic that blends the rough-hewn look of industrial spaces with the warmth and comfort of rustic charm. It’s a popular choice for bedrooms because it creates a stylish and inviting space that’s perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
Here are some of the key features of industrial chic bedrooms:
- Exposed brick walls: Exposed brick walls are a classic element of industrial chic design. They add a touch of ruggedness and warmth to the space.
- Potted plants: Potted plants are a great way to add a touch of greenery and life to an industrial chic bedroom. They also help to soften the hard edges of the space.
- Industrial lighting: Industrial lighting, such as pendant lights and Edison bulbs, is another key element of this design style. It creates a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Rugs: Rugs are a great way to add warmth and comfort to an industrial chic bedroom. Choose a rug that’s made from a natural material, such as wool or cotton.
- Furniture: Furniture in an industrial chic bedroom should be simple and functional. Choose pieces that are made from wood, metal, or concrete.
5 Ways to Bring the Industrial Chic Look to Your Bedroom
- Start with the walls. Exposed brick walls are the ultimate in industrial chic, but if you don’t have brick walls, you can create the illusion with wallpaper or paint. Look for a paint color that has a matte finish and a slightly textured appearance.
- Add some industrial lighting. Pendant lights, Edison bulbs, and track lighting are all great options for an industrial chic bedroom. They create a warm and inviting atmosphere that’s perfect for relaxing.
- Bring in some greenery. Potted plants are a great way to add a touch of nature to an industrial chic bedroom. They also help to soften the hard edges of the space.
- Choose simple and functional furniture. Furniture in an industrial chic bedroom should be simple and functional. Choose pieces that are made from wood, metal, or concrete.
- Add some personal touches. An industrial chic bedroom should be a reflection of your personality. Add some personal touches, such as photos, artwork, or books, to make the space feel like your own.
Here are some additional tips for creating an industrial chic bedroom:
Step into the sleek and refined world of industrial bedroom design where raw and edgy elements harmoniously blend to create a modern urban vibe Industrial chic has taken the interior design world by storm offering a unique and captivating aesthetic that effortlessly combines functionality with styleBedroom Decorating ideas Rustic meets Urban Chic Interior designer Rebecca Robeson mixed the glamour of luxury fabrics furry rugs brushed brass and polished nickel clear walnut both stained and painted alongside rustic barn wood clear oak and concrete with exposed ductwork to come up with this dreamy yet dramatic urban loft style Designed by Clairoux A potted palm plant creates a refreshing ambiance in this industrialstyle primary bedroom featuring a platform bed thats placed against the
concrete accent wall It is flanked by translucent nightstands and bulb table lamps See more of this home Source RedfinIndustrial style is a type of interior design characterized by its use of raw rugged materials as decorative statements When people build a home they usually hide structural elements and building materials under drywall and layers of paint Those same features become the star of the show in industrial decor1 Industrial Loft Bedroom with Brick Walls Industrial bedrooms typically show off architectural bones This sleepy space for example employs visible ductwork ceiling beams and unpainted brick walls The black trim table lamp blanket pillows and furniture pieces carve an edgy lookIndustrial style bedrooms feature a minimalistic clutter free aesthetic that is very trendy and
looks especially fabulous in lofts and apartments but can even look great in your house The design scheme mainly focuses on blending rough and raw materials with clean and streamlined furnishings and decorThis industrial bedroom design is a study in contrasts The dark walls of the bedroom as well as the dark curtains give it a moody and dark look In contrast the bleached flooring large windows and white bedspread make the room look light and airy The industrial style floor lamp as well as the open shelf beside the bed further add to IndustrialInspired Bunk Beds Prodigal Pieces Blogger Prodigal Pieces wanted to give her teenaged sons an industrialstyle bedroom that felt masculine and mature A mix of thrift store accessories fauxbrick and an easy DIY bunk create a warehousestyle vibe in a
small space Continue to 5 of 21 below 05 of 21
- Use a neutral color palette. Neutral colors, such as black, white, gray, and beige, are the perfect backdrop for an industrial chic bedroom. They allow the other elements of the design to stand out.
- Add some texture. Texture is an important element of industrial chic design. Add texture to the space with rugs, pillows, and other accessories.
- Don’t be afraid to mix metals. Mixing different metals, such as brass, copper, and steel, is a great way to add interest to the space.
- Keep the space organized. An industrial chic bedroom should be neat and organized. This will help to create a clean and minimalist look.
Industrial chic is a stylish and versatile design aesthetic that can be used to create a unique and inviting bedroom space. By following these tips, you can easily create an industrial chic bedroom that’s perfect for relaxing and unwinding.